Wrong Using A Gas Aerosol Wrong Using A Gas Aerosol

Great looking animation

This was a very professional high quality flash. I enjoyed it a lot. My only suggestion is that it would be MUCH better if the first "victim" was last in the sequence, as he received the most extreme (and hilarious) consequences. Overall, great work!

Sun Stories Sun Stories

Great game!

The directional controls are a little hard to get used to, but I can see how they are the most logical choices in a game where the entire keyboard is used. As a HORRENDOUS typist I had a little trouble, but I think that's the point. I work with young children, and this would be an EXCELLENT game for them to start to develop their typing skills on! Everything about the look and sound was great, the sky itself was beautiful and the sun, black hole, and little satellite were real cute.
I think this game will be a big hit!

Urkel responds:

Thanks Jesus that someone see that the controls are the most natural choice for a person who knows to type in a typewriter with both hands. I understand that there are a lot of people who hate this control system, I was inspired to do a game in a way that you can act like a pianist controlling the game with both hands.

PsychedelicBeat65 PsychedelicBeat65

Yeah...

...good luck getting a good score on NG with anything that's intentionally lo-fi, I don't think a lot of people on here can wrap their brains around things like that. I thought this was pretty good. Nice subtle changes, interesting synth sounds, would make a great intro!

6/3

Röt (The Nature of Decay) Röt (The Nature of Decay)

Excellent!

I really dug this! You've got some excellent slow buildups in here, which does make for a pretty "epic" track. When that tom driven beat came in @ about 1:30 this really started rocking. The layering of all this different synths at the end worked great as well!

My only criticism would be concerning the overall production quality of the track, there seems to be a lot of clipping from cranking things up just a notch to high in the volume department, takes a little of the impact of the beats away and causes some "bad" distortion, but it certainly didn't keep me from enjoying this!

Keep up the solid work!

HarvestThrone responds:

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it! And yeah this one still hasn't gone through the mastering process yet and I'm probably going to edit a few things. Thanks for the review!

In Her Music Box (She Hides) In Her Music Box (She Hides)

Great Title

I dug this a lot, it would make a great intro to just about any style, I can see it leading almost anywhere.

Anyway I think you achieved exactly the kind of sound you set out for, great work!

DjRocALot responds:

Thank you very much dude! :)

Roc A Lot